Here are some quick tips and ideas for tomorrows 12th Annual Eagle Rock Music Festival:
- There is FREE parking and shuttle at the Eagle Rock Plaza (2700 Colorado Blvd.)
- There are some great finds along the festival route. Peruse the cute shops and try some of the uniquely flavored restaurants.
- We have tons of tasty food trucks: Fresh Fries, Tropical Shave Ice, Slice Truck, Greasy Weiner, Spring Street Smoke House BBQ, Ta Boom Truck
- Wear comfy shoes, there is lots of walking (its good for you!)
- Stay hydrated! Drink LOTS of water!
- Weather looks good for tomorrow, however we did have a random thunderstorm this morning. So check the weather before you head over.
- Make a pitstop at the craft table provided by Paus LA This is not your typical craft table. They will be making all kinds of unique projects.
- Support. Your donation keeps the festival independent and supports Center for the Arts, Eagle Rock (the non-profit arts organization that produces the Eagle Rock Music Festival).
- Let us know how you liked the festival! Comment here or on Facebook.
- ENJOY! Have a great time!